USS Haddock (SSN-621), was the last Thresher/Permit-class submarine to be built. She was also the third ship of the United States Navy to be named after the haddock, a large species of fish.
The contract to build her was awarded to Ingalls Shipbuilding in Pascagoula, Mississippi on 24 August 1960 and her keel was laid down on 24 April 1961. She was launched on 21 May 1966, sponsored by Mrs. Thomas G. Morris, wife of Representative Morris of New Mexico, and commissioned on 22 December 1967 with Commander Stanley J. Anderson in command.
All patent artwork and illustrative drawings have been specially designed to create a one-of-a-kind piece of art that can be nicely displayed as a unique addition to your décor.
** Watermarks will NOT appear on your print. **
1. All images shown are purposefully lower resolution for faster upload speed and to prevent others from duplicating my work. The print you receive will be printed in high resolution on archival, non-glare, matte paper.
2. Frame is NOT included.
3. Other COLORS and SIZES are available. Just send me a message thru Etsy.
4. Colors on your monitor may vary slightly from actual product
5. Printed on 60 lb heavyweight matte paper using a Giclée print process utilizing 10 color pigment ink that creates a museum quality print guaranteed to last 200 years.
6. All orders ship in a clear, acid free protective sleeve and a rigid envelope or tube to ensure safe delivery to your home or office.
©Blue Moon Patent Print, all rights reserved.
1-3 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.