The Dash 8 Q300 regional airliner was introduced in 1998 by Bombardier Aerospace De Havilland based in Downsville Ontario. The aircraft can seat up to 56 passengers. The Q series Dash 8 family also includes the Q100 (37 seats), Q200 (39 seats) and Q400 (68 to 78 seats). Orders have been received for 981 aircraft of the family with 868 delivered. The Q300 has a larger fuselage and added wingtips and has more powerful engines compared to the Bombardier Q200 airliner.
** NOTE: 2nd pic shows customization info as a special request for a customer. Any personalization can be added to your order as well at no extra charge. ** I will be adding other color options when I find get a break in my schedule.
All patent artwork and illustrative drawings have been specially designed to create a one-of-a-kind piece of art that can be nicely displayed as a unique addition to your décor.
** Watermarks will NOT appear on your print. **
1. All images shown are purposefully lower resolution for faster upload speed and to prevent others from duplicating my work. The print you receive will be printed in high resolution on archival non-glare matte paper using archival ink that is guaranteed to last a lifetime.
2. Frame is not included.
3. Other sizes available upon request.
4. Colors on your monitor may vary slightly from actual product
5. Giclée print process utilizing 10 color pigment ink that creates a museum quality print.
6. All orders ship in a clear, acid free protective sleeve and a rigid envelope or tube to ensure safe delivery to your home or office.
©Blue Moon Patent Prints™, all rights reserved. By purchasing this artwork, you do not acquire its copyrights and any form of duplication or distribution for resale purposes is strictly prohibited.
1-3 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.