USS Francis Scott Key (SSBN-657), a Benjamin Franklin-class ballistic missile submarine, was the only submarine of the United States Navy to be named for Francis Scott Key (1779–1843), an American lawyer, author, and amateur poet who wrote the poem "The Defense of Fort McHenry", which became the words to the United States' national anthem, "The Star-Spangled Banner". During World War II there was a liberty ship named SS Francis Scott Key.
All patent artwork and illustrative drawings have been specially designed to create a one-of-a-kind piece of art that can be nicely displayed as a unique addition to your décor.
** Watermarks will NOT appear on your print. **
1. All images shown are purposefully lower resolution for faster upload speed and to prevent others from duplicating my work. The print you receive will be printed in high resolution on archival, non-glare, matte paper.
2. Frame is NOT included.
3. Other COLORS and SIZES are available. Just send me a message thru Etsy.
4. Colors on your monitor may vary slightly from actual product
5. Giclée print process utilizing 10 color pigment ink that creates a museum quality print guaranteed to last 200 years.
6. All orders ship in a clear, acid free protective sleeve and a rigid envelope or tube to ensure safe delivery to your home or office.
©Blue Moon Patent Prints™, all rights reserved. By purchasing this artwork, you do not acquire its copyrights and any form of duplication or distribution for resale purposes is strictly prohibited.
1-3 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.