USS Cowpens (CV-25/CVL-25/AVT-1), nicknamed The Mighty Moo, was an 11,000-ton Independence-class light aircraft carrier that served the United States Navy from 1943 to 1947. Cowpens, named for the Battle of Cowpens of the Revolutionary War, was launched on 17 January 1943 at the New York Shipbuilding Corporation, in Camden, New Jersey, sponsored by Mrs. Margaret Bradford Spruance (née Halsey, daughter of Fleet Admiral William F. Halsey Jr.) and commissioned on 28 May 1943 by Captain R. P. McConnell. She was reclassified CVL-25 on 15 July 1943.
All patent artwork and illustrative drawings have been specially designed to create a one-of-a-kind piece of art that can be nicely displayed as a unique addition to your décor.
** Watermarks will NOT appear on your print. **
Please Read Notes:
1. All images shown are purposefully lower resolution for faster upload speed and to prevent others from duplicating my work. Your print will be printed in high resolution on archival, matte paper.
2. FRAME is NOT included. Prints come UNFRAMED and UNMATTED
3. Other COLORS and SIZES are available. Please send me a message thru Etsy.
4. Colors on your monitor may vary slightly from the actual product.
5. Printed on 60LB, 10 mil, 230gsm, archival matte paper using a Giclée print process utilizing a 10-color pigment ink system that creates a museum quality print.
6. All orders ship in a clear, acid-free protective sleeve and a rigid envelope or tube to ensure safe delivery to your home or office.
©Blue Moon Patent Prints, all rights reserved. By purchasing this artwork, you do not acquire its copyrights and any form of duplication or distribution for resale purposes is strictly prohibited.
1-3 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.