The history of Harley V-Twin motorcycle engines from 1911 to the present.
All patent artwork and illustrative drawings have been specially designed to create a one-of-a-kind piece of art that can be nicely displayed as a unique addition to your décor.
~~~ PLEASE NOTE: THERE IS A SELLER ON EBAY WHO HAS STOLEN MY ARTWORK AND IS SELLING PRINTS - PLEASE SUPPORT MY SHOP ~~~
** Watermarks will NOT appear on your print. **
1. All images shown are purposefully lower resolution for faster upload speed and to prevent others from duplicating my work. The print you receive will be printed in high resolution on archival, non-glare, matte paper.
2. Frame is not included.
3. Other COLORS and SIZES are available. Just send me a message thru Etsy.
4. Colors on your monitor may vary slightly from actual product
5. Giclée print process utilizing 10 color pigment ink that creates a museum quality print guaranteed to last 200 years.
6. All orders ship in a clear, acid free protective sleeve and a rigid envelope or tube to ensure safe delivery to your home or office.
All designs are created by Blue Moon Patent Prints, and any brand names, logo or trademarks used herein remain the property of their respective owners. The listing of any company, drawing, quote and/or their logos is not intended to imply any endorsement or direct affiliation with said company. Not for commercial use or resale.
©Blue Moon Patent Prints 2016, all rights reserved. By purchasing this artwork, you do not acquire its copyrights and any form of duplication or distribution for resale purposes is strictly prohibited.
1-3 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.