1887 High Wheel Bicycle Improvements Patented by Charles A. Bouck. Patent was issued by the United States Patent Office on Jan. 18, 1887.
All patent artwork and illustrative drawings have been specially designed to create a one-of-a-kind piece of art that can be nicely displayed as a unique addition to your décor.
** Watermarks will NOT appear on your print. **
Please Read Notes:
1. All images shown are purposefully lower resolution for faster upload speed and to prevent others from duplicating my work. Your print will be printed in high resolution on archival, matte paper.
2. FRAME is NOT included. Prints come UNFRAMED and UNMATTED
3. Other COLORS and SIZES are available. Please send me a message thru Etsy.
4. Colors on your monitor may vary slightly from the actual product.
5. Printed on 60LB, 10 mil, 230gsm, archival matte paper using a Giclée print process utilizing a 10-color pigment ink system that creates a museum quality print.
6. All orders ship in a clear, acid-free protective sleeve and a rigid envelope or tube to ensure safe delivery to your home or office.
©Blue Moon Patent Prints, all rights reserved. By purchasing this artwork, you do not acquire its copyrights and any form of duplication or distribution for resale purposes is strictly prohibited.
1-3 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Feb 20, 2022
wonderful addition to my collection!
Jun 20, 2015