1926 Goodyear Blimp Patent, Dirigible Balloon Patent designed by Herman Kraft, assignor to Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company of Akron, Ohio. The patent was issued by the United States Patent Office on December 7, 1926 and was originally named "Pony Blimp".
All patent artwork and illustrative drawings have been specially designed to create a one-of-a-kind piece of art that can be nicely displayed as a unique addition to your décor.
** Watermarks will NOT appear on your print. **
1. All images shown are purposefully lower resolution for faster upload speed and to prevent others from duplicating my work. The print you receive will be printed in high resolution on archival, non-glare, matte paper.
2. Frame is not included.
3. Other COLORS and SIZES are available. Just send me a message thru Etsy.
4. Colors on your monitor may vary slightly from actual product
5. Printed on 60 lb heavyweight matte paper using a Giclée print process utilizing 10 color pigment ink that creates a museum quality print guaranteed to last 200 years.
6. All orders ship in a clear, acid free protective sleeve and a rigid envelope or tube to ensure safe delivery to your home or office.
©Blue Moon Patent Print, all rights reserved.
1-3 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Mar 1, 2022
Got this as a long-distance gift, so I haven't seen it in person, but the recipient was thrilled!
Dec 31, 2019
Nov 15, 2019
Wonderful print!! Will make a great retirement gift!!!
Oct 19, 2017
First purchase from this seller and I am very happy :) Great quality, feel and look. I will continue to buy from this shop!!
Nov 15, 2016
Great print and great customer service