1937 Coca Cola Bottle Patent 3rd Design with Hobble Skirt. This bottle was designed by Eugene Kelly of Toronto, Canada for the Coca Cola Company. The patent was issued by the United States Patent and Trademark Office on August 3, 1937.
All patent artwork and illustrative drawings have been specially designed to create a one-of-a-kind piece of art that can be nicely displayed as a unique addition to your décor.
** Watermarks will NOT appear on your print. **
1. All images shown are purposefully lower resolution for faster upload speed and to prevent others from duplicating my work. The print you receive will be printed in high resolution on archival, non-glare, matte paper.
2. Frame is not included.
3. Other sizes available upon request.
4. Colors on your monitor may vary slightly from actual product
5. Giclée print process utilizing 10 color pigment ink that creates a museum quality print guaranteed to last 200 years.
6. All orders ship in a clear, acid free protective sleeve and a rigid envelope or tube to ensure safe delivery to your home or office.
©Blue Moon Patent Prints™, all rights reserved. By purchasing this artwork, you do not acquire its copyrights and any form of duplication or distribution for resale purposes is strictly prohibited.
1-3 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Request a cancellation within: 3 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Dec 27, 2017
This was great. My grandma loved it.
Nov 28, 2017
Apr 21, 2017
Feb 20, 2017
So happy with how it turned out! The red was exactly what I was expecting and can't wait to frame it. Thank you!!
Jan 15, 2017
This looks even better in person. The paper and print quality are great! This is the perfect piece to complete our Coca-Cola inspired room.