1889 Ambulance Patent designed by William Lawrence of Worcester, Mass. The United States Patent and Trademark office issued the patent on February 26, 1889.
All patent artwork and illustrative drawings have been specially designed to create a one-of-a-kind piece of art that can be nicely displayed as a unique addition to your décor.
** Watermarks will NOT appear on your print. **
1. All images shown are purposefully lower resolution for faster upload speed and to prevent others from duplicating my work. The print you receive will be printed in high resolution on archival, non-glare, matte paper.
2. Frame is not included.
3. Other COLORS and SIZES are available. Just send me a message thru Etsy.
4. Colors on your monitor may vary slightly from actual product
5. Giclée print process utilizing 10 color pigment ink that creates a museum quality print guaranteed to last 200 years.
6. All orders ship in a clear, acid free protective sleeve and a rigid envelope or tube to ensure safe delivery to your home or office.
©Blue Moon Patent Print, all rights reserved. By purchasing this artwork, you do not acquire its copyrights and any form of duplication or distribution for resale purposes is strictly prohibited.
1-3 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Mar 21, 2019
Sep 5, 2018
Sep 19, 2017
I bought this as a gift for my nephew upon his graduation to become a paramedic, he will continue on from there to get his degree and become a full fledge fireman. He loved it and thought it was very unique and cool. I will order the fire truck once he graduates from college. Shipping was on time and it arrived in great condition.
Dec 15, 2016
Beautiful quality, shipped on time and makes a great gift!
Jun 10, 2015