Patent 1903 Fire Hydrant designed by Arthur Babendreier. The United States Patent and Trademark Office issued the patent on July 21, 1903.
All patent artwork and illustrative drawings have been specially designed to create a one-of-a-kind piece of art that can be nicely displayed as a unique addition to your décor.
** Watermarks will NOT appear on your print. **
1. All images shown are purposefully lower resolution for faster upload speed and to prevent others from duplicating my work. The print you receive will be printed in high resolution on archival, non-glare, matte paper.
2. Frame is not included.
3. Other COLORS and SIZES are available. Just send me a message thru Etsy.
4. Colors on your monitor may vary slightly from actual product
5. Giclée print process utilizing 10 color pigment ink that creates a museum quality print guaranteed to last 200 years.
6. All orders ship in a clear, acid free protective sleeve and a rigid envelope or tube to ensure safe delivery to your home or office.
©Blue Moon Patent Print, all rights reserved. By purchasing this artwork, you do not acquire its copyrights and any form of duplication or distribution for resale purposes is strictly prohibited.
1-3 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Request a cancellation within: 3 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Sep 30, 2020
Dec 26, 2016
I made a framed piece for my brother who is a firefighter from three of Linda's patent prints - it was spectacular! The work is beautiful and I loved how I could customize the prints to the size and colors I wanted! Awesome and will definitely order again - I definitely won best gift given this year! 😋
Aug 2, 2016
Items were perfect for my husband. HE LOVED the prints
Jan 28, 2016
Sep 18, 2015