1921 Marine Telegraph Patent designed by Charles Henschel. The United States Patent and Trademark office issued the patent on February 21, 1921. This device was intended for the Captain of the ship to communicate with the engine room to change the speed or course of the ship. These are seen in a lot of movies.
All patent artwork and illustrative drawings have been specially designed to create a one-of-a-kind piece of art that can be nicely displayed as a unique addition to your décor.
** Watermarks will NOT appear on your print. **
1. All images shown are purposefully lower resolution for faster upload speed and to prevent others from duplicating my work. The print you receive will be printed in high resolution on archival, non-glare, matte paper.
2. Frame is not included.
3. Other sizes available upon request.
4. Colors on your monitor may vary slightly from actual product
5. Giclée print process utilizing 10 color pigment ink that creates a museum quality print guaranteed to last 200 years.
6. All orders ship in a clear, acid free protective sleeve and a rigid envelope or tube to ensure safe delivery to your home or office.
©Blue Moon Patent Prints™, all rights reserved. By purchasing this artwork, you do not acquire its copyrights and any form of duplication or distribution for resale purposes is strictly prohibited.
1-2 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Dec 11, 2021
All in all, good deal, product, and service
Dec 27, 2019
Very nice print. It was a gift for a friend who just bought a real antique engine telegraph as decor and he absolutely loved it.
Apr 10, 2015
Had a minor mix up, but it was resolved very very quickly and sufficiently. Love the prints!
Mar 14, 2015
Super bien imprimé, belle couleur et qualité papier, très bien emballé, simplement parfait, merci!