1964 Porsche 911 Patent designed by Ferdinand Porsche, Jr. of Germany. The patent was issued by the United States Patent Office on October 27, 1964.
All patent artwork and illustrative drawings have been specially designed to create a one-of-a-kind piece of art that can be nicely displayed as a unique addition to your décor.
** Watermarks will NOT appear on your print. **
1. All images shown are purposefully lower resolution for faster upload speed and to prevent others from duplicating my work. The print you receive will be printed in high resolution on archival, non-glare, matte paper.
2. Frame is not included.
3. Other COLORS and SIZES are available. Just send me a message thru Etsy.
4. Colors on your monitor may vary slightly from actual product
5. Giclée print process utilizing 10 color pigment ink that creates a museum quality print guaranteed to last 200 years.
6. All orders ship in a clear, acid free protective sleeve and a rigid envelope or tube to ensure safe delivery to your home or office.
©Blue Moon Patent Prints™, all rights reserved. By purchasing this artwork, you do not acquire its copyrights and any form of duplication or distribution for resale purposes is strictly prohibited.
1-3 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Jan 5, 2022
Just what I needed to help decorate for my husband's birthday.
Jun 23, 2020
Great condition and looks exactly like pictures! Happy I made the purchase.
May 8, 2018
Item as described and quick shipping. Super easy transaction.
Jan 2, 2018
Great print! We framed it in a double sided glass frame and it made a perfect Christmas gift for our daughter's boyfriend! Thanks so much for the extra fast shipping!
Jan 19, 2017
Great piece. Looks great and was delivered quickly. Would absolutely buy from this seller again.