The Bell UH-1 Iroquois, also referred to as a "Huey", is a military helicopter powered by a single turboshaft engine, with two-bladed main and tail rotors.
First flight: October 20, 1956
Engine type: Turboshaft
Manufacturer: Bell Helicopter
All patent artwork and illustrative drawings have been specially designed to create a one-of-a-kind piece of art that can be nicely displayed as a unique addition to your décor.
** Watermarks will NOT appear on your print. **
1. All images shown are purposefully lower resolution for faster upload speed and to prevent others from duplicating my work. The print you receive will be printed in high resolution on archival non-glare matte paper using archival ink that is guaranteed to last a lifetime.
2. Frame is not included.
3. Other sizes available upon request.
4. Colors on your monitor may vary slightly from actual product
5. Giclée print process utilizing 10 color pigment ink that creates a museum quality print.
6. All orders ship in a clear, acid free protective sleeve and a rigid envelope or tube to ensure safe delivery to your home or office.
©Blue Moon Patent Prints, all rights reserved. By purchasing this artwork, you do not acquire its copyrights and any form of duplication or distribution for resale purposes is strictly prohibited.
1-3 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Oct 17, 2022
Great picture and detail of the Huey Helicopter, ideal present for my Australian Vietnam Veteran,who worked on the choppers to keep them flying.Will have to get the jigsaw puzzle next.
May 5, 2022
Mar 7, 2022
Dec 20, 2021
Very nice picture. Outstanding service.
Dec 3, 2021