1877 Anvil and Vise patent invented by Charles Parker. The United States Patent and Trademark office issued the patent on October 23, 1877.
All patent artwork and illustrative drawings have been specially designed to create a one-of-a-kind piece of art that can be nicely displayed as a unique addition to your décor.
** Watermarks will NOT appear on your print. **
1. All images shown are purposefully lower resolution for faster upload speed and to prevent others from duplicating my work. The print you receive will be printed in high resolution on archival, non-glare, matte paper.
2. Frame is not included.
3. Other COLORS and SIZES are available. Just send me a message thru Etsy.
4. Colors on your monitor may vary slightly from actual product
5. Giclée print process utilizing 10 color pigment ink that creates a museum quality print guaranteed to last 200 years.
6. All orders ship in a clear, acid free protective sleeve and a rigid envelope or tube to ensure safe delivery to your home or office.
©Blue Moon Patent Print, all rights reserved.
1-3 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Dec 8, 2021
Beautiful print and shipped quickly!
May 24, 2021
Shipped fast and looks exactly like the photo. Came in a protective sleeve so it can't get accidentally dinged up before getting it framed. Great price for a great product!
Dec 29, 2018
Great anvil patent! Thanks!
Dec 20, 2018
Looks beautiful hanging on our farmhouse wall!