1935 Boeing B-17 Flying Fortress invented by Robert J. Minshall. The United States Patent Office and Trademark Office issued the design patent on October 29, 1935.
All patent artwork and illustrative drawings have been specially designed to create a one-of-a-kind piece of art that can be nicely displayed as a unique addition to your décor.
** Watermarks will NOT appear on your print. **
1. All images shown are purposefully lower resolution for faster upload speed and to prevent others from duplicating my work. The print you receive will be printed in high resolution on archival, non-glare, matte paper.
2. Frame is not included.
3. Other COLORS and SIZES are available. Just send me a message thru Etsy.
4. Colors on your monitor may vary slightly from actual product
5. Giclée print process utilizing 10 color pigment ink that creates a museum quality print guaranteed to last 200 years.
6. All orders ship in a clear, acid free protective sleeve and a rigid envelope or tube to ensure safe delivery to your home or office.
©Blue Moon Patent Print, all rights reserved.
1-3 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Request a cancellation within: 3 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Feb 25, 2022
Excellent transaction no issues thank you 😊
Jun 9, 2021
Print is of excellent quality and item exactly as described by seller. I'm very happy with the turn around time and cannot wait to frame it up!
May 23, 2021
Mar 27, 2021
she thought she mixed up the orders, contacted me, but my order was perfect.
Jun 11, 2020
For my grandson's room. Love It.