1906 Wright Brothers Airplane Patent "Flying Machine", application filed March 23, 1903. The patent was issued May 22, 1906 by the United States Patent Office to Orville and Wilbur Wright.
All patent print pages are restored and digitally enhanced to remove as many flaws as possible while maintaining the integrity of the original document.
** Watermarks will NOT appear on your print. **
1. All images shown are purposefully lower resolution for faster upload speed and to prevent others from duplicating my work. The print you receive will be printed in high resolution on archival, non-glare, matte paper.
2. Frame is not included.
3. Other COLORS and SIZES are available. Just send me a message thru Etsy.
4. Colors on your monitor may vary slightly from actual product
5. Giclée print process utilizing 10 color pigment ink that creates a museum quality print guaranteed to last 200 years.
6. All orders ship in a clear, acid free protective sleeve and a rigid envelope or tube to ensure safe delivery to your home or office.
©Blue Moon Patent Print, all rights reserved. By purchasing this artwork, you do not acquire its copyrights and any form of duplication or distribution for resale purposes is strictly prohibited.
1-3 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Jul 8, 2021
my friend is a pilot and loved the detail
Jun 16, 2016
This item came super fast. This is my second time ordering from them for gifts and would definitely do it again. The quality is great, and I highly recommend getting these prints for someone who's into engineering and how stuff works.
May 25, 2016
Aug 6, 2015
Unique product. Great addition to my sons airplane themed room