1893 Brewing System for Beer Patent invented by Otto and Oscar Zwietusch. The United States Patent and Trademark office issued the patent on January 17, 1893.
All patent artwork and illustrative drawings have been specially designed to create a one-of-a-kind piece of art that can be nicely displayed as a unique addition to your décor.
** Watermarks will NOT appear on your print. **
1. All images shown are purposefully lower resolution for faster upload speed and to prevent others from duplicating my work. The print you receive will be printed in high resolution on archival, non-glare, matte paper.
2. Frame is NOT included.
3. Other COLORS and SIZES are available. Just send me a message thru Etsy.
4. Colors on your monitor may vary slightly from actual product
5. Printed on 60 lb, 229gsm, 10 mil thick matte paper using a Giclée print process utilizing 10 color pigment ink that creates a museum quality print guaranteed to last 200 years.
6. All orders ship in a clear, acid free protective sleeve and a rigid envelope or tube to ensure safe delivery to your home or office.
©Blue Moon Patent Prints, all rights reserved. By purchasing this artwork, you do not acquire its copyrights and any form of duplication or distribution for resale purposes is strictly prohibited.
1-3 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Dec 20, 2016
Fast shipping and great product! Thank you!
Dec 17, 2016
Fast shipping and exactly what I ordered.
Dec 17, 2016
Fast shipping, and it is a great item, can't wait to frame and hang it
Dec 14, 2016
Ordered an 11x14 black brush print for my brother-in-law who loves to home-brew his own craft beer. Looks great, and shipped REALLY fast! Arrived on my doorstep 3 days after ordering.