1894 Fire Extension Ladder and Truck Patent invented by Alexander Cairnes. The United States Patent and Trademark Office issued the patent on October 23, 1894.
All patent artwork and illustrative drawings have been specially designed to create a one-of-a-kind piece of art that can be nicely displayed as a unique addition to your décor.
** Watermarks will NOT appear on your print. **
1. All images shown are purposefully lower resolution for faster upload speed and to prevent others from duplicating my work. The print you receive will be printed in high resolution on archival, non-glare, matte paper.
2. Frame is NOT included.
3. Other COLORS and SIZES are available. Just send me a message thru Etsy.
4. Colors on your monitor may vary slightly from actual product
5. Printed on 60 lb heavyweight matte paper using a Giclée print process utilizing 10 color pigment ink that creates a museum quality print guaranteed to last 200 years.
6. All orders ship in a clear, acid free protective sleeve and a rigid envelope or tube to ensure safe delivery to your home or office.
©Blue Moon Patent Print, all rights reserved.
1-3 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Sep 15, 2022
Exactly as anticipated. Shipped with plenty of time to get framed. Matches my Dad's FF decor perfectly!
Dec 26, 2016
I made a framed piece for my brother who is a firefighter from three of Linda's patent prints - it was spectacular! The work is beautiful and I loved how I could customize the prints to the size and colors I wanted! Awesome and will definitely order again - I definitely won best gift given this year! 😋