The T-10D Parachute issued in the year 2000 is a series of static line-deployed parachutes used by the United States armed forces for combat mass-assault airborne operations and training. The original T-10 parachute was introduced and patented in the early 1950s. The T-10D was replaced by the T-11 parachute system.
All patent artwork and illustrative drawings have been specially designed to create a one-of-a-kind piece of art that can be nicely displayed as a unique addition to your décor.
** Watermarks will NOT appear on your print. **
1. All images shown are purposefully lower resolution for faster upload speed and to prevent others from duplicating my work. The print you receive will be printed in high resolution on archival, non-glare, matte paper.
2. Frame is not included.
3. Other COLORS and SIZES are available. Just send me a message thru Etsy.
4. Colors on your monitor may vary slightly from actual product
5. Giclée print process utilizing 10 color pigment ink that creates a museum quality print guaranteed to last 200 years.
6. All orders ship in a clear, acid free protective sleeve and a rigid envelope or tube to ensure safe delivery to your home or office.
©Blue Moon Patent Prints, all rights reserved. By purchasing this artwork, you do not acquire its copyrights and any form of duplication or distribution for resale purposes is strictly prohibited.
1-3 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Nov 1, 2021
High quality detailed prints. Fast shipping.
Nov 30, 2020
Looks exactly as advertised and arrived fast. VERY well packaged. You can tell this seller is a professional determined to provide a great product. As a paratrooper it looks cool as SH*# on my wall with me other Army wall decorations.
Oct 18, 2019
Dec 26, 2018
Dec 18, 2018
Amazing prints which arrived quickly!! Thank you!