The T-11 replaced the legacy T-10, which has been in use with the U.S. Army for over 50 years.
• Carries a paratrooper with a total exit weight of 400 lb
• Reduces jumper injury rate by over 75%
• Minimizes opening shock thanks to a unique canopy sleeve and slider allowing for canopy inflation time of about 6 seconds
• Provides a slower rate of descent and zero oscillation even after lowering the combat load
• Adjusts to fit all body sizes from the 5th percentile female through the 97th percentile male.
All patent artwork and illustrative drawings have been specially designed to create a one-of-a-kind piece of art that can be nicely displayed as a unique addition to your décor.
** Watermarks will NOT appear on your print. **
1. All images shown are purposefully lower resolution for faster upload speed and to prevent others from duplicating my work. The print you receive will be printed in high resolution on archival, non-glare, matte paper.
2. Frame is not included.
3. Other COLORS and SIZES are available. Just send me a message thru Etsy.
4. Colors on your monitor may vary slightly from actual product
5. Giclée print process utilizing 10 color pigment ink that creates a museum quality print guaranteed to last 200 years.
6. All orders ship in a clear, acid free protective sleeve and a rigid envelope or tube to ensure safe delivery to your home or office.
©Blue Moon Patent Prints™, all rights reserved. By purchasing this artwork, you do not acquire its copyrights and any form of duplication or distribution for resale purposes is strictly prohibited.
1-3 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Jul 21, 2022
Aug 29, 2021
Just as described and fast shipping.
Dec 19, 2020
Absolutely lovely! Shipped fast, well packaged and a beautiful product. I am very pleased.
Dec 15, 2020
Perfect for the husband’s office!
Aug 12, 2020
We are obsessed with this picture!