The T-11 replaced the legacy T-10, which has been in use with the U.S. Army for over 50 years.
• Carries a paratrooper with a total exit weight of 400 lb
• Reduces jumper injury rate by over 75%
• Minimizes opening shock thanks to a unique canopy sleeve and slider allowing for canopy inflation time of about 6 seconds
• Provides a slower rate of descent and zero oscillation even after lowering the combat load
• Adjusts to fit all body sizes from the 5th percentile female through the 97th percentile male.
All patent prints and drawings are restored and digitally enhanced to remove as many flaws as possible while maintaining the integrity of the original document.
Patent prints are a wonderful way to own a piece of history and display your favorite inventions on your home or office walls.
Select size and color from the drop down menus. Feel free to contact me for a different size or color background or texture.
Computer monitors vary in color calibration, therefore your print may have a slight difference from what your see on your screen.
1-3 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 3 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 7 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 3 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Feb 1, 2018
May 15, 2017
Dec 7, 2016
I'm happy with this purchase and am confident that my paratrooper will be so thrilled to have it this Christmas.
Aug 24, 2016