7 Nikola Tesla Inventions from the late 1800's:
Alternating Motor, Electric Circuit Controller, Method of Operating Arc Lamps, Apparatus for Transmitting Electrical Energy, Electromagnetic Motor, Alternating Current Electromagnetic Motor, Electric Generator.
All patent artwork and illustrative drawings have been specially designed to create a one-of-a-kind piece of art that can be nicely displayed as a unique addition to your décor.
** Watermarks will NOT appear on your print. **
1. All images shown are purposefully lower resolution for faster upload speed and to prevent others from duplicating my work. The print you receive will be printed in high resolution on archival, non-glare, matte paper.
2. Frame is not included.
3. Other COLORS and SIZES are available. Just send me a message thru Etsy.
4. Colors on your monitor may vary slightly from actual product
5. Giclée print process utilizing 10 color pigment ink that creates a museum quality print guaranteed to last 200 years.
6. All orders ship in a clear, acid free protective sleeve and a rigid envelope or tube to ensure safe delivery to your home or office.
©Blue Moon Patent Prints, all rights reserved. By purchasing this artwork, you do not acquire its copyrights and any form of duplication or distribution for resale purposes is strictly prohibited.
1-3 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Feb 21, 2021
Husband loves it! Thanks so much.
Dec 16, 2020
Exactly what I was hoping for but better!
Jul 27, 2020
Very nice looking print, and arrived in a reasonable time.
Jun 11, 2020
Absolutely beautiful print!! Lettering, words and images are crisp, clear to read well organized. Perfect fathers day gift!!