From a very young age Amelia Earhart knew she wanted to do something different. She became enamored with aviation, and from the very beginning set flight records. She was the first woman to fly the Atlantic as a passenger on that flight. The experience inspired her to do her own solo transatlantic flight in the Lockheed Vega 5B. Shortly after, she set a transcontinental record.
Amelia Earhart set two of her many aviation records in the bright red Lockheed 5B Vega. In 1932 she flew it alone across the Atlantic Ocean, then flew it nonstop across the United States-both firsts for a woman. Amelia Earhart bought the 5B Vega in 1930 and called it her "Little Red Bus."
All patent artwork and illustrative drawings have been specially designed to create a one-of-a-kind piece of art that can be nicely displayed as a unique addition to your décor.
** Watermarks will NOT appear on your print. **
1. All images shown are purposefully lower resolution for faster upload speed and to prevent others from duplicating my work. The print you receive will be printed in high resolution on archival, non-glare, matte paper.
2. Frame is NOT included.
3. Other COLORS and SIZES are available. Just send me a message thru Etsy.
4. Colors on your monitor may vary slightly from actual product
5. Printed on 60 lb heavyweight matte paper using a Giclée print process utilizing 10 color pigment ink that creates a museum quality print guaranteed to last 200 years.
6. All orders ship in a clear, acid free protective sleeve and a rigid envelope or tube to ensure safe delivery to your home or office.
©Blue Moon Patent Print, all rights reserved.
1-3 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Feb 25, 2021