1925 Hobart Mixer Patent invented by Herbert Johnston and Milton Akers for The Hobart Manufacturing Company. The patent was issued by the United States Patent Office and Trademark Office on August 4, 1925.
All patent artwork and illustrative drawings have been specially designed to create a one-of-a-kind piece of art that can be nicely displayed as a unique addition to your décor.
** Watermarks will NOT appear on your print. **
1. All images shown are purposefully lower resolution for faster upload speed and to prevent others from duplicating my work. The print you receive will be printed in high resolution on archival, non-glare, matte paper.
2. Frame is not included.
3. Other COLORS and SIZES are available. Just send me a message thru Etsy.
4. Colors on your monitor may vary slightly from actual product
5. Giclée print process utilizing 10 color pigment ink that creates a museum quality print guaranteed to last 200 years.
6. All orders ship in a clear, acid free protective sleeve and a rigid envelope or tube to ensure safe delivery to your home or office.
©Blue Moon Patent Print, all rights reserved. By purchasing this artwork, you do not acquire its copyrights and any form of duplication or distribution for resale purposes is strictly prohibited.
1-3 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Aug 23, 2022
Nice quality. Well packaged. Thanks!
May 9, 2022
This is printed una beautiful g Almost velvety material. It’s really great quality! We had no problems with shipping or anything. It looks perfect in my kitchen :) def recommend!
Jun 2, 2020
The print job is beautiful and looks expensive on thick paper or card stock. It came rolled length-wise in a tube, but due to the thickness of the paper and the tight roll it was put in, there are visible creases length wise, the worst being where the "roll" was initially started (which would make sense). I got the ivory parchment and it seems to have a green-ish tint. Not my most favorite etsy purchase, but again, it is a good quality print job.
Sep 14, 2018
I ordered 10 prints and they are great. The paper has a nice wieght to them and the print quality is really nice. The response for questions were fast. I requested a few custom pieces and Linda did here thing and next thing I knew she had found exactly what I was looking for. I also sent here a drawing to be done is the same style and she made it happen.