1936 Mechanical Ventilator Patent (apparatus for producing artificial breathing or respiration) invented by Josef Nordin of Stockholm, Sweden. The patent was filed on November 12, 1935 and issued by the United States Patent and Trademark Office on December 29, 1936.
All patent artwork and illustrative drawings have been specially designed to create a one-of-a-kind piece of art that can be nicely displayed as a unique addition to your décor.
** Watermarks will NOT appear on your print. **
Please Read Notes:
1. All images shown are purposefully lower resolution for faster upload speed and to prevent others from duplicating my work. Your print will be printed in high resolution on archival, matte paper.
2. FRAME is NOT included.
3. Other COLORS and SIZES are available. Please send me a message thru Etsy.
4. Colors on your monitor may vary slightly from actual product.
5. Printed on 60LB, 10 mil, 230gsm, archival matte paper using a Giclée print process utilizing a 10-color pigment ink system that creates a museum quality print.
6. All orders ship in a clear, acid-free protective sleeve and a rigid envelope or tube to ensure safe delivery to your home or office.
©Blue Moon Patent Prints, all rights reserved. By purchasing this artwork, you do not acquire its copyrights and any form of duplication or distribution for resale purposes is strictly prohibited.
1-3 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.