Cessna Citation CJ4 (Model 525C):
The stretched CJ4 was launched at the October 2006 NBAA conference. Its wing design comes from the moderately swept wing of the Citation Sovereign. Powered by Williams FJ44-4A turbofans, it has a maximum range of 2,165 nmi (4,010 km). Its cabin is 21 inches longer than the CJ3 and can seat up to nine persons plus one in the cockpit. It first lifted off on May 5, 2008, from McConnell AFB in Wichita, Kansas and first deliveries started in 2010.
All patent artwork and illustrative drawings have been specially designed to create a one-of-a-kind piece of art that can be nicely displayed as a unique addition to your décor.
** Watermarks will NOT appear on your print. **
1. All images shown are purposefully lower resolution for faster upload speed and to prevent others from duplicating my work. The print you receive will be printed in high resolution on archival non-glare matte paper using archival ink that is guaranteed to last a lifetime.
2. Frame is not included.
3. Other sizes available upon request.
4. Colors on your monitor may vary slightly from actual product
5. Giclée print process utilizing 10 color pigment ink that creates a museum quality print.
6. All orders ship in a clear, acid free protective sleeve and a rigid envelope or tube to ensure safe delivery to your home or office.
©Blue Moon Patent Prints™, all rights reserved. By purchasing this artwork, you do not acquire its copyrights and any form of duplication or distribution for resale purposes is strictly prohibited.
1-3 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Nov 29, 2022
Dec 17, 2021