Vintage Insect Art Print #1. Art by Millot for 19th Century Larousse Petit Dictionnaire. Entomology is the study of insects and their relationship to humans, the environment, and other organisms. This art print would be a unique gift for a Science or Biology teacher.
All illustration artwork has been meticulously restored and refined to remove some "aging flaws" while maintaining the integrity of the original document.
** Watermarks will NOT appear on your print. **
1. All images shown are purposefully lower resolution for faster upload speed and to prevent others from duplicating my work. The print you receive will be printed in high resolution on archival, non-glare, matte paper.
2. Frame is NOT included.
3. Other COLORS and SIZES are available. Just send me a message thru Etsy.
4. Colors on your monitor may vary slightly from actual product
5. Printed on 60 lb, 229gsm, 10 mil thick matte paper using a Giclée print process utilizing 10 color pigment ink that creates a museum quality print guaranteed to last 200 years.
6. All orders ship in a clear, acid free protective sleeve and a rigid envelope or tube to ensure safe delivery to your home or office.
©Blue Moon Patent Prints, all rights reserved. By purchasing this artwork, you do not acquire its copyrights and any form of duplication or distribution for resale purposes is strictly prohibited.
1-3 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Feb 9, 2021
Such beautiful and interesting prints. Available for many different animal and plant combinations. We have 6 grouped together and enjoy finding new items each time we look.
Oct 5, 2020
Sep 18, 2020
Perfect addition to my sons room!
Sep 16, 2020
Great quality print. Looks amazing in living room.
Aug 12, 2020