1949 Cluedo (Clue) Board Game patented in the UK by Waddingtons Toys Ltd and originally designed by Anthony E. Pratt.
Cluedo, known as Clue in North America, is a murder mystery game for three to six players (Depending on editions) that was devised in 1943 by Anthony E. Pratt from Birmingham, England. The game was first manufactured by Waddingtons in the UK in 1949. Since then, it has been relaunched and updated several times, and it is currently owned and published by the American game and toy company Hasbro.
All patent artwork and illustrative drawings have been specially designed to create a one-of-a-kind piece of art that can be nicely displayed as a unique addition to your décor.
** Watermarks will NOT appear on your print. **
1. All images shown are purposefully lower resolution for faster upload speed and to prevent others from duplicating my work. The print you receive will be printed in high resolution on archival, non-glare, matte paper.
2. Frame is not included.
3. Other COLORS and SIZES are available. Just send me a message thru Etsy.
4. Colors on your monitor may vary slightly from actual product
5. Giclée print process utilizing 10 color pigment ink that creates a museum quality print guaranteed to last 200 years.
6. All orders ship in a clear, acid free protective sleeve and a rigid envelope or tube to ensure safe delivery to your home or office.
©Blue Moon Patent Print, all rights reserved.
1-3 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Jan 27, 2022
Great print, just got it up in our play room.
Oct 29, 2021
Excellent product and even better customer service. Linda was amazing when my item got lost in the mail to help me get my item (since it was a gift) as soon as there was an issue.
Aug 30, 2021
This is gorgeous. Next time I’ll get a size bigger to really show it off.
Mar 12, 2021